Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the Charlotte Convention Center located?
- 501 S College St. Charlotte NC 28202. For directions & parking click HERE
What are the dates of the Charlotte Auto Show?
- Thursday, November 16th - Sunday, November 19th
How much does it cost to get into the Charlotte Auto Show?
- Click HERE for more info
Can I use my credit/debit card to purchase tickets at the door?
- We will have self-serve kiosks to use at the show with attendants to assist. We encourage avoiding the lines and buying online HERE
Is there a lost and found office?
- Lost items are turned into the show office or Convention Center Security.
Are there places to dine at the Charlotte Auto Show?
- There are concessions within the Charlotte Auto Show and great places to eat in the uptown area as well. All attendees will have a wristband and/or stamp to re-enter.
Are group rates available?
- We love groups! Please reach out to us HERE and we will be happy to work with you.
Do you have wheelchairs available onsite?
- Yes, and we would be happy to assist you. They are available in the show office at the Convention Center.
Are strollers allowed on the show floor?
- Yes, and we welcome children to the show. Kids 12 and under are free!
Are pets allowed?
- Service animals are welcome.